Riverdale Local Schools will graduate 100% of its students. All Riverdale students, within one year of graduation, will pursue post-secondary education, skill training, or be employed in a career related to skills developed through school curriculum.
We will design and implement a parental involvement program.
- Promote a Parent Advisory Committee in K-6
- Promote a Parent Advisory Committee in 7-12
- Promote all Booster Clubs
- Promote a community newspaper
- Do job shadowing
- Promote Prom and Post-Prom planning
- Develop parenting skills
We will establish and implement a plan to provide for the use of appropriate technology as a tool to enable the district to meet its mission and objectives.
- Increase technology hardware availability to students, staff and community.
- Increase technology software availability to students, staff and community.
- Provide opportunity for staff development.
- Provide instruction to staff for use of hardware and software.