- All students have access to the school library.
- Items are loaned for a 2 week period and can be renewed.
- There are no overdue charges.
- Students in grades 6-8 are permitted in the library no more than twice a day.
- Students are only charged for a lost or destroyed book.
- All students are responsible for items they borrow.
- Kindergarten students may have 1 book checked out at time.
- Grades 1-2 may have 2 books checked out at a time.
- Grades 3-5 may have 3 books checked out at a time.
- Middle & High School may get 4 books at a time.
- Materials may be denied to student if deemed inappropriate for their age.
- Any student with lost or damaged books worth $25.00 or more will lose their library borrowing privileges.
- 6-12 students may check out a laptop computer for classroom use. Laptops are checked out for one day at a time.
- Laptops are due back by 3:00pm the same day it was borrowed or a $5.00 fee may be applied. If the laptop is returned damaged a $300 fine will be assessed.